yea the money in India is known as the rupee.
The money has great detail in it I love the picture of Ghandi
I think that is is so cool how put Ghandi's face on there money. Ghandi is the most interesting to me in this class. He deserves to be on the money and I wish he didn't have to die the way he did because he was such a great man.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
yea the money in India is known as the rupee.
The money has great detail in it I love the picture of Ghandi
I think that is is so cool how put Ghandi's face on there money. Ghandi is the most interesting to me in this class. He deserves to be on the money and I wish he didn't have to die the way he did because he was such a great man.
Post a Comment