Wednesday, September 12, 2007
belief o matic
The belief o matic survey was very interesting. After answering the questions, the survey determined that my belief in religion is most associated with that of Liberal Quakers. Although my family in particular follow the catholic religion, I knew that my interpretation of the questions would not follow such guidelines. I am not a strong follower of the religion that my parents practice, however, i do have an understanding in what I am supposed to believe. The religions that followed surprised me further. At the end of the list was the roman catholic religion which is one that I feel is mostly associated with my families practice of religion. After liberal quakers came; protestant, unitarian, and reformed judiasm, etc. I thought that I had made a mistake in my answers, however my responses make up the results that belief o matic gave me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can you figure out in which ways your answers in the survey differed from the religious beliefs with which you were raised?
Post a Comment