Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hinduism

Hinduism is a very interesting religion. Although it is our current religion of study, I see a lot of ideals that exist in other world religions; such as Christianity and Judaism. More importantly are the beliefs that Hinduism incorporates. It is a religion that many individuals follow because it follows their routine life and the changes it goes through. It is a religion that adapts to its followers. The four yoga's are the main factors that make Hinduism so adapting. Yoga in Hinduism portrays the moods and attitudes of individuals. From being reflective to being a risk taker. The yoga which an individual decides to practice may project a lot about their lives. As we discussed in class, I felt that I am more of a risk taker. There are times that I am willing to do things without considering the possible consequence if I do not succeed.

No comments: